Weeee, a timely TUSAL update! I'll also include my IHSW progress! It's quite obvious which Final Fantasy logo this is now, haha.
But first,
TUSAL! It doesn't look like much, but I tamp the floss down every now and then with an eraser. I don't know why. :D Maybe I'm hoping to cram a lot of leftovers in that little jar.
 |
| Smoosh that floss! |
And now,
IHSW! I actually got quite a bit done (even if they're still only half stitches) and I tried to take a picture after every color. I'm a little concerned with some of the choices, but we'll see how it turns out once I start doing the other leg and playing with the gradient. Hopefully it will all work out!
 |
| Before IHSW - three colors! |
 |
| Four! |
 |
| Five! |
 |
| Six! |
 |
| Seven! |
It's starting to take the shape of the meteor! In case you haven't guessed it yet or aren't familiar with the game, it's the
Final Fantasy VII logo. I'm quite fond of FFVII although I've only just finished the game last year, haha. I didn't have a chance to play it growing up so when I found a (black label!!) copy of the game whilst working at a thrift store, I snatched it right up. I'm glad I did because it has a great story. Not quite Xenogears but still pretty awesome. Needed more (obvious) mush.
Welp, I hope you've enjoyed my progress! I look forward to seeing what everyone has created over the weekend!
I did get sooo tired of mining magic pots for materia leveling, ahahaha......
It's looking good. I'm not too familiar with the Final Fantasy games. I'm more into survival horror (Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Eternal Darkness, etc). But I have a friend who's a FFXI addict. Your logo is looking really good. I'm gonna watch with interest as it develops.
ReplyDeleteI adore RPG games (JRPG in particular) and can sink horrible amounts of time into them, ahaha. Especially if they have romantic elements (don't they all?). Thanks; me too! :D
DeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI'm not familiar with Final fantasy either but your stitching looks great and your Tusal is great too!
Thank you! The birds will be happy next year with all the floss for their nests! :D
DeleteGreat progress this weekend!
ReplyDeleteIndeed, thank you! :D
DeleteHaha! My middle daughter loves to mash my ORTs! No matter how many times I tell her to leave it alone, she just can't help herself. Made me think of you and smashing with an eraser.
ReplyDeleteEverything is looking GREAT! Keep up the good work!
Haha, I can't help myself either, so I know how she feels! At least it creates incentive to stitch more and fill up the jar?
DeleteThank ya kindly! :D
That looks fantastic! Excellent work.
ReplyDeleteThank you~ :D
DeleteIHSW is such a great idea, and wow you did achieve a lot.
ReplyDeleteLiBBiE in Oz
Yesh, it really is. It's neat to think about how many stitchers are working their magic over the weekend! :D
DeleteLooking good so far! Stitching all the logos has been on my to do list forever...but it's nice to see someone else doing them! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks, BMH! :D They're quite fun to stitch which is a good thing seeing as there's only a billion of them~
DeleteI'm not familiar with the logo, but that's great progress. Obviously a successful IHSW.
ReplyDeleteYes, definitely one of my more successful IHSWs! Thanks a lot! :D
DeleteDefinitely some progress here. Nice going. Good luck with the rest. I'm not familiar with what you are working on, so future updates will be interesting to me.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Bobbi
I had a lot of fun working on this and that always encourages the progress! Thanks to you for stopping by and I'm glad you find it interesting! :D
Delete