It was one of those days, you know?
Those days when you drop your phone in (spicy) soup.
And then get (spicy) soup in your eye trying to quickly dismantle said phone.
Clean up, twice, after a naughty kitten.
My husband sensed that I might be having an off sort of day and suggested we go out to eat for supper and that I might be okay with staying on the couch for the rest of the day, haha.
Anywhoodle these are trivial inconveniences because WE GOT SNOW. :D
I made enough snow ice cream to freeze for July/August when I'm thinking I want to annihilate the sun. Please don't mind the mess, I had to make it quickly and working quickly and neatly do not happen with me. Already it's starting to melt in the picture.
But now it's time for the next installment of TUSAL as hosted by Daffycat! Lots of extra fluff, though I'm sure you can't tell because I continue to cram it down. Got all of FotM - Carnations in there, as well as the start to Muppets. There is a bit extra green in there on top as I've been ripping out sections of the latest letter... and that floss just disintegrates upon removal! Very weird -- and more than a little frustrating to a frugal soul haha.
snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow :D!
Those days when you drop your phone in (spicy) soup.
And then get (spicy) soup in your eye trying to quickly dismantle said phone.
Clean up, twice, after a naughty kitten.
My husband sensed that I might be having an off sort of day and suggested we go out to eat for supper and that I might be okay with staying on the couch for the rest of the day, haha.
Anywhoodle these are trivial inconveniences because WE GOT SNOW. :D
![]() | |
| om nom nom |
I made enough snow ice cream to freeze for July/August when I'm thinking I want to annihilate the sun. Please don't mind the mess, I had to make it quickly and working quickly and neatly do not happen with me. Already it's starting to melt in the picture.
![]() |
| TUSAL! |
But now it's time for the next installment of TUSAL as hosted by Daffycat! Lots of extra fluff, though I'm sure you can't tell because I continue to cram it down. Got all of FotM - Carnations in there, as well as the start to Muppets. There is a bit extra green in there on top as I've been ripping out sections of the latest letter... and that floss just disintegrates upon removal! Very weird -- and more than a little frustrating to a frugal soul haha.
snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow :D!


Snow ice cream? How does that work? The local weatherman said last night we could get 10 inches of the stuff this weekend. It might be nice to have something to do with it. :D
ReplyDeleteI'd not heard of snow ice cream till reading your blog post. So looked it up online. Definitely will try this. It might not happen this year as we've not had much snow. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSnow icecream looks great!! Enjoy your day :)
ReplyDeleteThere ya go! I should sell snow ice cream, right? Got plenty of snow!! I am glad you do too. :)
ReplyDeleteSnow ice cream???? Must Google this :D
ReplyDeleteColourful threads in your jar.
ReplyDeleteYour snow ice cream looks tasty. I've never made any but might have to try it next time we get snow. Love all the colors in your jar. So pretty. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh no, re the phone, did you save it? And snow ice cream, please tell me more!
ReplyDeleteGreat colours in your ORT jar. Hop you saved the phone.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm curious!! Snow Icecream??? What is this stuff you speak of??? Is it edible??? If so....what does it taste like???
ReplyDeleteWas the soup good? :D :D
Hope the phone was saved!
Please don't tell us you're actually eating snow...
ReplyDeleteI hate "spicy soup in the eye" days ^_- Ohh! Snow ice-cream?! xox
ReplyDelete