I've been busy, then busy and sick, then just busy so I'm behind on the blog reading! Sorry if some of you have been getting comment spam from me lately; I've been trying to catch up! I have more to blog about (awesome winnings, stitchy news, 2012 review, blog hops, etc) but I think I'm gonna have to break it up into little posts to keep my own sanity.
I'll start with the last TUSAL of 2012~ If any of my followers aren't familiar with that, head over to Daffycat's journal and see what's going on~ There's hopefully going to be one next year too, if you're wanting in on the fun. :D
I'm still working on Family Mailbox, so that's the latest fluff on the top. It's modeled with the cute little reindeer my mom sewed for me around 25 years ago (really? that long ago?!) His nose is barely hanging on even though it's not quite obvious in the picture. He comes out every Christmas with all the other decorations. :)
Until next post, have more productive fingers than I do, haha!
I'll start with the last TUSAL of 2012~ If any of my followers aren't familiar with that, head over to Daffycat's journal and see what's going on~ There's hopefully going to be one next year too, if you're wanting in on the fun. :D
![]() |
| December TUSAL! |
I'm still working on Family Mailbox, so that's the latest fluff on the top. It's modeled with the cute little reindeer my mom sewed for me around 25 years ago (really? that long ago?!) His nose is barely hanging on even though it's not quite obvious in the picture. He comes out every Christmas with all the other decorations. :)
Until next post, have more productive fingers than I do, haha!

Your reindeer is so cute! Your ORT's are so colourful! It's so cool how awesome they can look all jumbled up together :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I like to squish my orts down thoroughly so sometimes it's hard to see any new progress, haha.
Deletewhat a cute reindeer =D
ReplyDeleteyour Mum did a very great job, and he hasn't a riddle =D
I hope you feel better now
Happy holidays
Big hugs
xxx
Yes, he is~ Mom had lots of practice sewing clothes and little stuffed animals so he turned out very cute. :D
DeleteHappy Holidays to you, too~ <3
Love your reindeer. What awesome kudos to mom to see he is still so important to you he made your blog....
ReplyDeleteYes, he's an enjoyable little guy to unpack at Christmas time~ Always a good reminder of my mom and how awesome she is. :D
DeleteWhat a cute little reindeer!!! Your must did a fantastic job :)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely holiday, Mii xx
Isn't he~ :D My mom did lots of sewing so she had so much practice in making little things like him. :D
Deletesweet reinderr and lovely orts x
ReplyDeleteThank, cucki ma'am! :D
DeleteDon't you just love having old favourite Christmas ornaments which come out to visit with you and your family year after year? I do. It is part of the magic of Christmas.
ReplyDeleteo yes, especially when I have such a poor memory that I can't remember what all goodies I have! It's like a little treasure hunt down memory lane putting out the decorations. :D
DeleteSorry to hear you've been sick.
ReplyDeleteI still need to do my Dec TUSAL!
It seems like everyone has been sick lately! Ah well, it's 'the most wonderful time of the year' for germ spreading too, haha. :D
DeleteThat sound very much like me, I was sick too, now I'm so behind on everyhting! For the first half of December was gone!! I'm working on everything for Christmas (more like running hahahaha) and finally today I'm catching up with my emails :) Still have a load of emails to reply but one thing at the time heheehh We will manage everything and catch up soon ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling 100% again!!
hugs&smiles
Yes! I think 'oh yay I'm almost caught up~' then something else happens that puts me three steps behind, hahah. I think we'll manage somehow! I am feeling 100(000000)% again, thank you~ :D
DeleteHi Rosey,
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog and commenting.
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope your start to feeling much better soon.
Your TUSAL has some nice color to it.
What a cute reindeer and he has been loved!
I've been feeling much better, thank you~ I'm starting to think that I really should've wished for SLEEP from Santa, haha.
DeleteYes, he has been very well loved! :D
i'm also very behind on my blog reading!
ReplyDeleteHope you are great by now!
kisses