![]() |
| October TUSAL! |
I am timely this time! :D There's all the little flosses from Halloween Witchy Kitty and a random bit of string that was on a shirt. Also, my sparkly pencil, the eraser (that packs down the floss, btw), and a basic pair of scissors!
Sorry there isn't a C&H backdrop. Instead, we have my stitchy table. The little sewing box was a gift from my boyfriend's grandfather. When he gave it to me, I had zero idea what it was for as I didn't do any stitching at the time. Dangling above is a tiny wind chime that tinkles if I even look at the lamp wrong, haha. And the shamrock potpourri heart to keep it company. If you look on the table to the left of the jar, you'll see a pair of stork scissors my grandmother gave to me. They're quite old and so much more awesome than anything else I've tried. They do need a good sharpening though!
:D! Productive fingers for you all!

Lovely Orts xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks, cucki! :D
DeleteI love your TUSAL setting this month, Rosey! What lovely sentimental pieces you have to remind you of how much you're loved. :D
ReplyDeleteThankies, Joysze! I'm either loved or a good person to foist unneeded belongings onto, ahaha. (I go with loved -- they all know I like crafts). :D
DeleteBeautiful things!;)
ReplyDeleteSankyuu, Rita~ :D
DeleteBeautiful sewing box.i have items that belonged to my late ML and late grandmother, I like to think they will be passed onto my daughter and granddaughter too. It's fun to winder what they used them for in the past nd what delights were created with needle
ReplyDelete