I'm usually a happy, cheerful (flighty?) person online and this is strictly a stitchy blog, but I feel compelled to post about the radio silence. The mother of one of my best friends suddenly passed away so neither the SAL or IHSW happened. I haven't touched anything remotely stitch-related since last Tuesday. I'll pick it back up when I get the house and my heart back in order.

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Sending you lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, its me cucki from south africa..your new friend and follower..
    i am so sorry for your loss..sending you big hugs
    cucki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I am quite slow at stitching and your kind words are all a wonderful source of encouragement~ :D

I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥